Looking for working partner in Florida (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Businesses For Sale] >> Buying a Business

ancohen -> Looking for working partner in Florida (7/13/2014 8:26:14 AM)

Hi.

I am looking to invest in a business in South Florida where i can buy equity, and go to work full time to grow and expand the business. I have 20+ years experience in health care sales and business development, and sold my business in 2011.

Reach out to me.

ANDY Cohen
Medics2011@gmail.com
561 558 4461

shades1963 -> RE: Looking for working partner in Florida (12/30/2014 7:22:39 PM)

Own 50% of this Huge startup, Make over $500k 1st yr guarenteed, $100k
Here is your chance to Own a Huge startup company,MFG Lifetime Lumber, and make over $500k in the 1st yr assured,

50% ownership/ $100k with assurance guarantee that return will be $500k+ within 1st yr.
will collateral 100% of this company and its acquired assets with funding, until your initial investment is returned, plus $400k , to total $500k within 1st yr. then at which time 50% of company ownership is returned to company
projected profits $2M-$4M within 24 months, we plan to open 5-10 franchise locations within 16 months, and you will own 50% profits from franchises as well. you can be a silent partnership, or your involvement is welcomed, and you can operate one of the franchises that we strategically place throughout the U.S
$$$$ MFG LIFETTIME LUMBER for house decks, boat docks, etc $$$$$

Own 50% of this Huge startup company Preserva Board. MFG lifetime Lumber for boat docks, house decks , etc and distribute throughout the U.S to home depot, lowes. menards. lumber city. etc. open Multiple strategic franchises throughout the U.S

"GO GREEN, PRESERVING OUR TREES TODAY
FOR OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE"
Build it Right. Build it Once

This company will be Larger than (pressure treated lumber company)
imagine owning the rights to (pressure treated lumber) Preserva Board Inc is a company that will end up replacing the pressure treated lumber choice, Preserva Board Inc makes lumber last Forever,preserving it to last a lifetime with a New Innovative system. Allowing us to Preserve our Trees for our Childrens Future , by making your lumber last a lifetime, without always replacing todays weather destroyed lumber
This company is a Wood preserving system that totally encapsulates lumber, and seals lumber away from all elements, to last a lifetime with a NEW innovative process, no competition, very high in demand, uses would be/but not limited to, Boat docks, House decks , decks, privacy fences, picnic tables,etc. the uses are endless, anywhere lumber is needed and needs to last forever. waterproof
no more painful splinters in feet, nails/screws backing out, rotten wood, no more replacing wood every few yrs, has 3 levels of skid resistance, so no more slippery deck boards and system is lifetime color pigment injected, so no more painting, Go Green for our future. Stop using pressure treated wood that may only last a year without damage, and Start Using Preserva Board. Build it Once, Build it Right, Last a Lifetime.

You spend a fortune to get your deck/dock built to perfection. Why use Pressure treated lumber, and replace boards forever. wasting lumber, wasting your time, wasting our trees.
By using Preserva Board you Build it once, it lasts a Lifetime. saving our trees of tomorrow , for future projects, for our children.

Own 50% of this Huge Startup Business, MFG Lifetime Lumber. this company will be a Multi Million dollar company within 24 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Documents

None provided.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Information

Facilities:On a typical pressure treated deck 10ftx 50ft, 100 deckboards would be used. The Average Pine tree 18" dia x 24ft aprox (17) 2x6x10ft boards are created. 6 pine trees are consumed, average pressure treated deck last 5-10yrs before needing replaced. in 10 years 12 trees would be used for this deck with Preserva Board your lumber lasts a lifetime. so the 6 trees consumed to build this same deck. is the ONLY trees needed for this deck. forever. Saving todays trees, for tomorrows projects, and our childrens future. Build it Right. Build it Once.Competition:with Preserva Board Inc there is No direct competition in our market. and the need for this product is endless and highly needed, you will become a part of preserving todays trees, for tomorrows future, by choosing to go with Preserva Board the Lumber you use today, lasts a lifetime, and you will save tomorrows trees by not replacing lumber every year with competitors wood products. Save our forests, Save our trees. Build it Right. Build it Once. Saving todays trees, For Tomorrows projetcs. together we will make a difference.

larrycolesmith808 -> RE: Looking for working partner in Florida (3/25/2015 12:35:39 AM)

An angel investor, ready to invest in any huge profitable business. my company also render Business loans, long and short-term commercial real estate loans, secured loans for residents around the world with good credit or bankruptcy of persons. These loans are offered from the range of 5,000.00 to 1,000,000,00 US Dollars/ British GBP/Euros. Take the advantage today and contact us and see how easy it can be in acquiring funds online. get back to us for more information.
larrycolesmith808@gmail.com

DennisFerguson -> RE: Looking for working partner in Florida (7/28/2015 10:10:10 PM)

Its great. If you are thinking of investing in South Florida then you can have a look at Miami investment attorney. It will definitely attract your attention. Get more details at http://www.mwfloridalaw.com/foreign-real-estate-investment/.

pet00 -> RE: Looking for working partner in Florida (8/10/2019 4:49:37 AM)

Hello,
I am interested in funding your business/project
either by giving credit or partnership. If this
suit your interest, kindly get back to me
at (petervon00@gmail.com) so we can proceed further
Kind Regards,

Mr Von

Page: [1]