Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERSHIPS

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERSHIPS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERSHIPS - 3/14/2016 4:24:46 AM   
nelsontutu

Hello am a private investor currently searching for positive investment opportunities and investment openings in all fields of life . I have ready 100.000.000(One Hundred Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in any running business with positive positive margin which needs additional capital for business expansion is of interest to me i am willing to invest and mostly already running businesses are of added advantage to me i am willing to invest in any part of the world but the Middle east , GCC Golf countries are of added advantage to me since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas but any part of the world with good investment opportunities and positive profit margin is welcomed . I am looking for a partner for a partner with positive financial background which we can jointly finance any business or project for i am only willing to jointly finance or invest in a newly created or already created business or investment .In mind i am looking to invest in the following fields , Hotels , Motels , Commercial Villas , Residential villas ,Shopping Malls ,Hyper Markets , Supermarkets , Crude oil and gas trading , Natural oil and gas trading ,Shipping / logistics Gold Diamond and general jewelry trading , Events planning , Insurance , Hospitals , Schools , Dispensaries , Restaurants / coffee shops , chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets , Branded goods shops , Yatch / Jesky / ships etc any other business not mentioned is of advantage and interest to me so please i want serious and direct investors , business owners , project owners only no middle men no time wasters i need direct investors only you are welcomed to send me an inquiry mail directly to my email address below for more details and onward proceedings and as well a face to face meeting .
Profound Gratitude
Mr Nelson Tutu
Post #: 1
RE: URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERS... - 8/2/2016 6:57:51 AM   
gulfgroup

Greetings.

We are ready to finance your project. We offer flexible financial packages for various

projects by passing the usual and formal.

Do reply to my if you have need for our investment facility for further discussion.

Best Regards,

Mr. Allan Griffiths
guldinvestmentgrp@gmail.com
Dubai United Arab Emirates

(in reply to nelsontutu)
Post #: 2
RE: URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERS... - 10/3/2016 3:35:07 PM   
Pee

Hi
I am looking for investor or partner to help me to establish my petrol station ( fuel filling station ) business in ghana Africa and l have already got a big site round the main road and commercial area. It is one of the busy road in that area. This site can also be used for livestock farming which is good for rearing animals .
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks Raphael

(in reply to gulfgroup)
Post #: 3
RE: URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERS... - 10/3/2016 3:49:12 PM   
Pee

Hi
I'm looking for investor or partner to help me to establish my fuel filling station in ghana West Africa. This is the best country to invest your money with this petrol station business, it is one of the quick business in Ghana now. .
For more information about the business can email me at anytime please
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks
Vasco
lesspee45@gmail.com

(in reply to nelsontutu)
Post #: 4
RE: URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERS... - 11/3/2019 8:20:46 AM   
Michael1703

Mr Nelson
Do you have a website or social media presence? LinkedIn? I have a several technology projects that might be interested to investors..

< Message edited by Michael1703 -- 11/3/2019 8:25:06 AM >

(in reply to Pee)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT OPENINGS & PARTNERSHIPS Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000