Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for an investor / partner

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Looking for an investor / partner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for an investor / partner - 10/12/2016 5:10:51 PM   
yasharpasha

Hello, I am looking for an investor/partner to start a lucrative Forex Brokerage. I am the winner of the 2013 Crystal Ball Award for the Best Economic Forecaster, nominated as one of the ''Top Five Economic Forecasters of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012'' by the Association of Professional Economists of BC at the ''33th, 34th and 35th and 37th Annual Crystal Ball Awards''.
I am a member of The Association of Professional Economist of British Columbia (APEBC), a local chapter of the Canadian Association for Business Economists (CABE).
I have more than 15 years of experience in doing business in financial markets.
The foreign exchange (FX) market now generates an impressive $6 trillion a day, making it the largest market (by volume) in the world. The FX market is rapidly growing among traders worldwide. As the industry expands, it is a perfect time to establish our presence as a leading FX broker.
Our clients will be Worldwide Online Traders who (by using our licensing and technology) can trade Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Gold, Silver, indices from international financial markets including the US, Germany, Japan, Europe, France, UK, Australia, Spain, Italy, and Hong Kong as well as individual stocks (''single-share CFDs'') from the US exchanges.
Please email me if you are interested: golestani.shahin@gmail.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Looking for an investor / partner Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000