Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment partner

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment partner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment partner - 11/6/2017 8:02:41 AM   
aomar196

Looking for Business Investment partner who can invest money or have skills that can Help me to Invest Our Money in the middle East I capital and enough Funds sources available to Do Business in the middle east.
Such as Trading,Foods and snacks,Financial services,Oil and gas,Security,Transport,Tourism,Energy,Business Franchises,Travel Agency,Jewelry Making and Retailing,Restaurant and Real Estate,I Need someone who can invest
with me, and share profits planning to start a good business .

If anyone interested pls contact c.mukete1960@hotmail.com
Post #: 1
RE: I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment pa... - 7/25/2018 5:21:13 PM   
shadesglass

Contact me. I have excellent , very lucrative investment , Email me. shadesglasstinting1963@aol.com

(in reply to aomar196)
Post #: 2
Minimum 10k Per Month Just By Opening A Australian Corp... - 1/5/2019 1:21:39 AM   
jacobhill0258

We are an India company looking to partner someone from Australia to expand our business.

This will require NO investment from your side, and you can easily expect a minimum profit of $10,000 from first month onward. And the best part you need not to do anything in order to earn this money. We will do all the work and share the profit with you.

In order to qualify for this offer you just need to have the below thing.

1. Need to be a AUSTRALIAN Citizen.

2. Registered Company in US (Inc Or LLC).

3. Current Account for the company. (With Wire Transfer Rights)

4. Address and ID proof (For both company and yourself).

If you have the above mentioned things and want to earn a handsome amount of money while sitting at your home then feel free to email me back or contact me on any of the below details.

Contact Details:

Mahipat Singh

Business Development Manager

Number and whatsapp : +1-516-808-4463

Email ID: partnersworld01@gmail.com

(in reply to shadesglass)
Post #: 3
RE: Minimum 10k Per Month Just By Opening A Australian ... - 1/6/2019 9:53:56 PM   
jacobhill0258

Life Time Opportunity, Minimum 10K Per Month Just By Opening A USA Corporation No Works Nothing To Do

We are an India company looking to partner someone from USA to expand our business.
This will require NO investment from your side, and you can easily expect a minimum profit of $10,000 from first month onward. And the best part you need not to do anything in order to earn this money. We will do all the work and share the profit with you. In order to qualify for this offer you just need to have the below thing.

1. Need to be a US/UK/AUSTRALIAN Citizen.

If you have the above mentioned things and want to earn a handsome amount of money while sitting at your home then feel free to email me back or contact me on any of the below details.

Contact Us,
Mahipat Singh
Number and whatsapp : + 1-516-808-4463

(in reply to jacobhill0258)
Post #: 4
RE: Minimum 10k Per Month Just By Opening A Australian ... - 1/10/2019 12:53:04 PM   
Halagard

Here is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a brand new way to raise capital with loans.

https://launch.halagard.com

Creating an alternative to loans.
Use Equity for capital and your business can trade in our marketplace. Giving your investors the liquidity they desire.

Post #: 5
RE: I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment pa... - 1/14/2019 4:14:41 AM   
jacobhill0258

Life Time Opportunity, Minimum 10K Per Month Just By Opening A US/UK/AUSTRALIAN Corporation No Works Nothing To Do

We are an India company looking to partner someone from USA to expand our business.
This will require NO investment from your side, and you can easily expect a minimum profit of $10,000 from first month onward. And the best part you need not to do anything in order to earn this money. We will do all the work and share the profit with you. In order to qualify for this offer you just need to have the below thing.

1. Need to be a US/UK/AUSTRALIAN Citizen.

Contact Us,
Mahipat Singh
Number and whatsapp : + 1-516-808-4463

(in reply to aomar196)
Post #: 6
RE: I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment pa... - 4/8/2019 10:07:58 AM   
Midtermalgo

- - - U.S. Stock Options Opportunity - - -
Trading model available designed to trade active large-cap U.S. Stock Options. Returns per trade are often 100% - 200% ROI. Often there are 2-3 trades per month.
Potential to make $50,000 - $300,000 a month ... or more.
Please email for full disclose and full details.
E: midtermalgo a gmail

Partnerships available.

Investors welcome.

(in reply to aomar196)
Post #: 7
RE: I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment pa... - 10/23/2023 11:29:28 PM   
TVEE

Mahipat Singh

Mahipat Singh

Conatct Tommy Vee in WestCoast USA
to discuss business
TEL 805-222-5535
E: Tommmyvee@tutamail.com

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> I am an Investor Looking for Business Investment partner Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000