Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

I REALLY NEED COSTUMER SERVICE OVER HERE

Printable Version
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> I REALLY NEED COSTUMER SERVICE OVER HERE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I REALLY NEED COSTUMER SERVICE OVER HERE - 2/6/2019 12:51:50 PM   
Wealth7

Hi I just found out that my account has been suspended and it is under investigation, I only found out about this situation only after one month of using this site for only a few days to only reply to businesses that are looking for loans all i did was replying to their messages offering them my services.

I used this site just for a few days but i stopped because I just wasn't getting any responses from any of the businesses that need help getting funded.

So I gave up I hadn't come to this website until just today I tried to reply to a post from a business, when I clicked send message I found out that my account has been suspended and is under investigation and I need to contact costumer service of this site about this to avoid legal action? really?
but I never been notified via email that my account has been suspended, because I am writing you here obviously from my account it doesn't seem to have been suspended at all.

My business is legit.

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED I COULDN'T SEND THE MESSAGE TO THE BUSINESS THAT NEEDS HELPS. THERE IS A LIST I GO THRU TO SEE WHO NEEDS WHAT AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST CLICK ON ANY BUSINESS LISTED AND MESSAGE THEM AND OFFER THEM MY SERVICES. SO APPARENTLY I AM UNDER INVESTIGATION OVER MY MESSAGES? REALLY?
WHAT IF THIS SITE FOR IF I CANNOT REPLY TO THE POSTS THEN ?

Creative Wealth Funding Services LLC
Marie AUGUSTINE
CEO/ Owner
Tel: (424) 652 0816
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> I REALLY NEED COSTUMER SERVICE OVER HERE Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000