Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Entertainment Complex Partners/Investors Needed

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Entertainment Complex Partners/Investors Needed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Entertainment Complex Partners/Investors Needed - 3/1/2019 2:38:25 PM   
NitemareEnt2016

Location I chose for entertainment complex: https://m.landwatch.com/florida/collier-county/farms-and-ranches-for-sale/?id=333706981
If you have any OTHER Areas you wanna put the Entertainment Complex, please let me know.

Alright, I have this question in my head by so many businessmen: Do you have a business plan. Tell you one thing right now, we need to do a Feasibility study in order to work on a business plan. But I’m still gonna need partners for an Entertainment Complex inspired by Shanghai Disneyland Resort, Dubailand, And Walt Disney world. Hence the location of the park wanting to be in Florida. This project, howevet, needs a LOT of attention to. As all the investments made for the entertainment complex will need to include:
1. business Plan and feasibility study
2. Design and Construction
3. Loan Payments
4. Manufacturers and Providers
5. Location
6. Miscellaneous (Marketing, Advertising, Retail, food, etc.)

We have a code name for the project: P.E.C.2026 (Project Entertainment Complex 2026)

Want more info,or if you are interested in helping out on this project, please contact me at +1-774-606-4979

Thank you for your Time

With all my heart,
Noah
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Entertainment Complex Partners/Investors Needed Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000