Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

People need to be discovered and given an opportunity for a business

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> People need to be discovered and given an opportunity for a business Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
People need to be discovered and given an opportunity f... - 10/19/2009 11:14:44 PM   
remoteuser

I'm a person who can draw/design mobile hardware to interact with futuristic software technology.
I have a well planned business stradegy with all the written development projects needed to compete against corrupted corporations that truly have weaknesses.

I've done research on our technology industry and realize we have an opportunity to transform software technology with my software visionary intelligence.

I cannot give out my idea, because of scams and fraud, but I'm searching for an investor(s) who will want to become my business partner and help me build this software + hardware corporation.
We can meet in person...! I prefer newport beach, ca to start.

Everybody including kids will be able to use our new technology including big businesses, small businesses, real estate developers, schools, colleges, students, parents, everybody in the world will love what this new hardware can do and the excitement on the software system we will develop. Wait until you hear what type of office word project I have for all students in the world, I have a new name for office word, but this will remain confidential on this website.

Need an investor(s) and business partner

Mario Enriquez
Post #: 1
RE: People need to be discovered and given an opportuni... - 11/25/2009 3:22:55 PM   
triostar

Wtach out for scams from Nigerian suckers. Check dubble before you send your business information or any to them. They use cosist company names but with other phone/fax/email.

(in reply to remoteuser)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> People need to be discovered and given an opportunity for a business Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000