Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

selling my online business

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> selling my online business Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
selling my online business - 12/11/2017 7:15:31 PM   
Spporky70

I am
an older women that got in over my head with this on line business I have 2 www.beautyplusfashions.com www.Healthiercrystals.com I do not have the know how or resourses to continue will sell for what I have in it 40,000 OBO
Post #: 1
RE: selling my online business - 12/12/2017 7:57:47 AM   
dececi

Please send me your contact info and I will be happy to list you business. We have lots of international buyers and can help you sell/
Regards

Denice Landaeta ATR Group
Coldwell Banker Commercial
www.BrandLandConsultingGroup.com
www.ATRgroup.com

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 2
RE: selling my online business - 2/5/2018 2:58:29 PM   
wealth890

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.We offer a worldwide lending platform to provide flexible credit facilities to individuals and companies having moderate revenues.We service a board range of industries in the manufacturing,wholesale,retail ,and service sectors.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on info.wealth.investmentllc@consultant.com
Ron Richard

(in reply to dececi)
Post #: 3
Mobile Water Park For Sale - 8/24/2018 11:52:12 PM   
aone2018

Mobile Water Park For Sale! $70,000.00
(Earning Potential up to $5,000 a day)

https://ownamobilewaterpark.com/

Easy Financing Available!

ORDER IN AUGUST 2018:​ RECEIVE $5000 OFF YOUR ORDER, FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR CITY. FREE ASSEMBLY, SETUP, LAUNCH AT YOUR WATER. FREE TRAINING. WORLDWIDE.

BECOME THE FIRST IN YOUR AREA!

https://ownamobilewaterpark.com/

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 4
RE: selling my online business - 12/1/2018 2:33:42 PM   
Shawn12345

We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact or email us back via email: donaldshawloanhelp@gmail. com or call or whatsapp them on +19096022547

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 5
RE: selling my online business - 12/1/2018 2:35:25 PM   
Shawn12345

We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact or email us back via email: donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com or call or whatsapp them on +19096022547

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 6
RE: selling my online business - 12/1/2018 2:37:17 PM   
Shawn12345

Are you in need of a Business/ Personal Or even an Investment Loan,and you have been turn down by your bank of any establishment just because you are either blacklisted, or your Financier condition do not permit you to get a loan? Search no more CORPORATE LOAN is here to meet all your financial need, We offer loan at 3% interest rate, It's fast and reliable to apply do contact us on our Email: donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com or call or whatsapp them on +19096022547

(in reply to Shawn12345)
Post #: 7
LOAN OFFER - 12/1/2018 2:39:47 PM   
Shawn12345

Are you in need of a Business/ Personal Or even an Investment Loan or Xmas Loans, and you have been turn down by your bank of any establishment just because you are either blacklisted, or your Financier condition do not permit you to get a loan? Search no more donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com is here to meet all your financial need, It's fast and reliable to apply do contact us on our Email : donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com or call or whatsapp them on +19096022547

(in reply to Shawn12345)
Post #: 8
RE: LOAN OFFER - 12/1/2018 2:40:55 PM   
Shawn12345

You may have small short term loans from lenders. But you will explore a lot to find the perfect loans according to your demand. I had once found a website where they offered the necessary tools to find the lenders so that I could get loans. It was indeed a helpful website you can also email them if you need a loan on their email via: donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com or call or whatsapp them on +19096022547

(in reply to Shawn12345)
Post #: 9
RE: selling my online business - 12/26/2018 3:02:47 AM   
ArcherHarris

If you want to sell your business online so you should go for a business broker & discuss your online business.

According to me, I highly recommend you to go for "Rede Business" because they will provide expert advice and guidance and take our time with each and every business to minimize fears and keep our clients informed. Seriously, "Rede Business" definitely help you sale your online business early & they will provide you the professional business brokers that manage your business & operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.

Rede Business

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 10
RE: selling my online business - 5/13/2019 7:53:56 PM   
DavidCapital

I've always found the best place for a business owner to sell their business directly is bizbuysell.com. Plenty of buyers looking on there.

Working with a business broker is advised though, as they will know how to best price your business, present the numbers, etc. But it's your call. This guide will help put you in a position to sell: https://capitalbbw.com/miami-business-broker-advises-how-to-sell-your-business/

[link=https://capitalbbw.com/miami-business-broker-advises-how-to-sell-your-business/]Miami Business Broker[/link]

(in reply to ArcherHarris)
Post #: 11
RE: selling my online business - 9/15/2020 7:57:49 AM   
sclsabila

If you want to sell your bussiness online, facebook and instagram is a great platform to promote it.
But it's crucial when you only post what you sell without any good contents to make people interest in your business account.
Now, I'm here just want to offer you my contents design service on fiverr I speacialized in designing instagram and facebook feeds to make your contents look more appelaing and aesthetic pleasing so it can catch an interest. Here is the link : https://www.fiverr.com/sclsabila/do-an-instagram-feeds-design Oh and don't worry I'll do your request based on your preferences too

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 12
RE: selling my online business - 11/6/2020 9:30:58 AM   
ACollins

I am selling an online booking service for weddings in Charleston SC. These are subcontracted out and is a part time job with an easy system setup. Great absentee owner opportunity or the more involved you are, the more money that goes in your pockets.

This business didn't get affected by COVID and has many bookings already for 2021 and into 2022. Let me know if you are interested.

(in reply to Spporky70)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> selling my online business Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000