|DISCOVERY POINT FRANCHISE REVIEW
|Discovery Point Franchise Opportunity
||<< Request More Information >>
Franchises > Discovery Point Franchise Info
- A professional advocate of early childhood education, socialization and readiness, Discovery Point is an industry leader in creating and modeling state-of-the-art programs.
- Since 1988, Discovery Point has built 58 world-class child development centers from the ground up. Several new centers are currently being developed, a few existing centers are available for purchase, and plans are underway for expansion across the Southeast, including Texas, and North and South Carolina.
- Purchase, lease and partnership franchise options are available
- Affordable franchise fee and royalty payments
- Professional site selection and state-of-the-art architectural plans
- Detailed operations manuals, four weeks of initial training, and ongoing training and support
- Repeat income from stable customer base
- Solid return on investment
- Steady Cash Flow
- Five day workweek
- Reliable customer base
- Industry history of stable growth
- Joy of working with children
- The opportunity to make an impact on future generations
- Proven systems and programs
- Advertising plans and marketing assistance
- Website presence with individualized information
- On-going support from franchisor
- Facility quality control
- Peer Assistance
- Group Purchase Power
Click on Request Information button above for FREE information on how to start a Discovery Point franchise today!
Please Note: Discovery Point opportunities for sale, and other franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and
franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering", "franchise offering", suggestion or
recommendation by GlobalBX. The franchises, businesses and
business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content. This advertisement depends entirely on the
truthfulness of the information provided by our advertisers which includes, but is not limited to, franchisers, franchises, franchise brokers, franchise consultants, business sellers and business brokers.
As always, GlobalBX recommends that you consult a lawyer, financial consultant, accountant or professional advisor before buying a franchise or business opportunity
or any type of business.
By submitting this form and requesting more information, you have agreed to all
terms and policies of GlobalBX and the business and franchise
offerings listed here. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.