|FRANCORP FRANCHISE REVIEW
|Francorp Franchise Opportunity
||<< Request More Information >>
Franchises > Francorp Franchise Info
For 32 years, Francorp has been the leader in the franchise consulting industry. We have a unique approach that remains unmatched by any other firm in the world. We have assembled a team of experts whose talents are coordinated seamlessly to create customized materials that fit the specific needs of our clients.
MTP-the franchise advantage.
Why franchise? Because franchising avoids the problems of slow growth, the problems of outside capital, and the problems of finding the right employees. In short, franchising solves the problems of MTP -Money, Time and People. And it does so in creative ways:
- Money. Franchising transfers almost the entire cost of expansion to franchisees. Franchisees build the building or pay the rent, buy the inventory, pay the employees and provide the working capital until sales make the business profitable. And the growth of a franchise is limited only by the number of people willing to buy the franchise and the number of locations that can be sold. What is the cost to the franchisor? Often it is no more than it would cost to establish a single new company-owned unit.
- Time. Anxious to move quickly before the competition catches on? Got a hot, new concept? Want to exploit a new marketing opportunity? Franchising is the one growth system that allows businesses to expand exponentially. A franchise can grow fast simply by selling individual units. Some franchises can grow even faster by selling multiple units or territories to sub franchises. Either way, it is usually faster to open franchises than company-owned units.
- People. "A good manager is hard to find." Not exactly an original idea. Franchisees make excellent managers, studies show. Why? Because they have a vested interest in the business. They own it. Through franchising, a company gets both dedicated managers and relief from the problems associated with hiring and firing personnel.
Franchising has other advantages too:
- We're the Most Experienced - Francorp professionals have been designing franchise programs for over 32 years and collectively, we've developed more franchises than anyone in the world
- We're Worldwide - With offices around the world, Francorp has global scope and knowledge
- We're a One-Stop Shop - Having all the services you need under one roof is convenient, cohesive, and cost effective so you end up with the best franchise program possible
- In-House Staff - All our personnel are on staff, available to you and each other on a daily basis.
- More Resources - Being a Francorp client means you have access to a network of contacts and strategic partners-financing sources, business networks, specialized legal services, marketing professionals, the media, brokers and internet services, just to name a few
- Our Approach - Franchising isn't for every business, so we approach every project objectively and analytically and then customize our strategy to fit your needs and resources
- Our Clients - Francorp has the expertise to work with companies at various levels of sophistication and infrastructures. While we've worked with some of the best-known companies in the world, many our clients start small.
- We're "Hands On" - Our consultants have real world experience in structuring and running franchise companies so we know what you're going through and we're there with answers when you need us
Who Should Franchise?
- Lower Risk. Because franchisees provide investment capital and accept most of the legal and operational risks involved in setting up a business, you assume less risk at the unit level
- Buying Power. As the company expands, negotiating power on products, supplies, and services increases, helping all the locations in the system-franchises and company-owned.
- Quality Control. Franchisees can be legally required to follow the franchisor's business system
- A Strategy for running your business better. Franchising gives talented executives the opportunity to focus on big picture issues, rather than the exhausting day-to-day administration.
- A solution to dealer problems. Under performing, unenthusiastic dealers can be replaced with vested, hard-working franchisees
- An exit strategy. With its growth and profitability potential enhanced, a firm can become a much more salable commodity.
Some Business Characteristics lend themselves very well to franchising:
- A good track record of profitability.
- A unique or unusual concept.
- Broad geographical appeal.
- Relatively inexpensive to operate.
- Relatively easy to operate.
- Readily duplicated.
The decision whether or not to franchise is not easily made. But Francorp can help to address the business issues, weigh the "pros" and "cons," so that you can make a decision from an informed perspective.
Click on Request Information button above for FREE information on how to start a Francorp franchise today!
Please Note: Francorp opportunities for sale, and other franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and
franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering", "franchise offering", suggestion or
recommendation by GlobalBX. The franchises, businesses and
business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content. This advertisement depends entirely on the
truthfulness of the information provided by our advertisers which includes, but is not limited to, franchisers, franchises, franchise brokers, franchise consultants, business sellers and business brokers.
As always, GlobalBX recommends that you consult a lawyer, financial consultant, accountant or professional advisor before buying a franchise or business opportunity
or any type of business.
By submitting this form and requesting more information, you have agreed to all
terms and policies of GlobalBX and the business and franchise
offerings listed here. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.