Gamin' Ride is an entertainment theater on wheels. The adventure rolls up to doorsteps hosting events from birthdays to corporate, community and fundraisers around town. Gamin' Ride is an affordable alternative to traditional
parties offering something new and exciting. Best of all, it's all held in the
convenience of the host's own location. Our air-conditioned and heated unit has the latest and greatest gaming systems such as XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii. All of our events are hosted by a Game Guru who brings all participants together regardless of skill level.
With so many kids and adults into video gaming, marketing a unique way to play these games in a fun, social environment is proving to be a very interesting concept. We are forging new ground with this concept and the future is bright.
Why Gamin' Ride?
- No brick or mortar real estate
- No landlord negotiations or tenant improvements
- No long term leases
- Be in business in less than 90 days
- No inventories, no theft
- No spoilage
- No employees
- Inexpensive Start Up
- Video Games are HOT
- The most unique concept anywhere
- No waiting for customers to come to you - you go to them
- Simple to operate with an incredible operating system
- Tremendous Earning Potential
- Easy expansion Opportunities
Training & Support
- One Week Training at Gamin' Ride Headquarters
- One Week Training On-Site
- Field Training
- Intranet – Ongoing Online Videos & Tutorials
- Annual Convention
An aggressive well-executed marketing plan is critical to the long-term success of your Gamin' Ride Franchise. Here are key areas we believe contribute to a successful marketing strategy:
- System-wide and local market planning process
- System-wide brand building strategies
- On-going client research and measurable data
- Gamin' Ride grand opening plans
- Aggressive Road Show Marketing
- Continued experience via pictures, video, email & SMS
- Consistent and on-going communication
- Franchisee participation
Join the Team!
Complete the form below for more information and to schedule your "Join the Team" Day visit.