THE HOME CARE INDUSTRY IS BOOMING!
LARGEST full-service home care franchise
The "frail & elderly" (age 85+) is the fastest growing market
The Baby Boomer tidal wave will sustain exponential market growth
- Age 85+ will grow 78% in this decade *
- 85% of this age group have disabilities requiring care **
*US Census Bureau, Public Information Office
- 6,000 turn 65 each day for the next two decades **
- 39.4 million by 2010 – 53.2 million by 2020 **
- 52% age 65+ have at least some type of disability
- 33% have severe disability**
**Current Population Reports, "Americans with Disabilities"
MOST EXPERIENCED home care franchise in the industry
MOST REVENUE STREAMS in the home care franchise industry
BEST NATIONAL ACCOUNTS programs in the home care industry
WIDEST RANGE OF SERVICES of any home care franchise
HIGHEST RANKED full-service home care franchise
The #1 full-service home care franchise in the world!
With 28 years of experience, we are the most experienced home care franchise and we offer a wider range of full-service (non-medical and medical) home care services than any other home care franchise, enabling you to penetrate 100%
of the senior home care market, not just 15% to 70% as with other home care franchises. But we also penetrate the non-senior market … the other 30% of the home care market! -- that means more revenue potential for you!
We also offer the most individual additional revenue streams of any home care franchise -- 10 in all
-- even more revenue potential for you!
More, we also "pay for ourselves" with the most robust national accounts program in the home care industry.
That's why 40%
of our franchise owners have purchased additional franchises! Imagine growing a business in an exploding industry while contributing to your community by providing the highest quality services to people who depend upon you -- our owners love what they do; you can too!
No wonder Entrepreneur Magazine
ranked Homewatch CareGivers higher than any other full-service home care franchise in their January 2009 "Franchise 500
If you want a recession-resistant business in an exploding market in which you can make a valuable difference in peoples' lives with the home care franchise industry leader that enables you to penetrate 100% of the market, your choice is Homewatch CareGivers!The best training and support in the home care franchise industry!
6-Week Pre-Opening/Pre-Training "Prep School"
Week-Long Classroom Training at our Denver Home Office
52-Week Business Support & Sales Development Process
You are guided through your first year in business by our team of Subject Matter Experts
Automated Tracking Process to make sure you stay on track throughout the program
In-Field Launce Program
We'll make sure you're off to a great start
LIFETIME TRAINING GUARANTEE!
We'll never charge you to train your staff employees – ever!
Monthly Webinars and Conference Calls
Best Practices Calls
Panel of Pro's Calls
Caregiver, CAN & Nurse Training
Robust On-Line Extranet Library
Searchable via State-of-the-Art "Wikipedia-Type" Software
Industry-Leading "End-to-End" Internet-Based Business Management Software
Virtual Time Clock
Marketing Blitz Programs
Direct, In-Field Assistance to Go to the Next Levels of Success
Regional Training Meetings
Makes it easier and less expensive to attend on-going live training
Keep up to date with the latest marketing & business practices