Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Energy Automation Systems Franchise Opportunity

Pillar To Post Franchise Opportunity

Office Evolution Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Contractor: Asphalt, Concrete, Excavating & Tree Service
Location: United States -> Pennsylvania -> Harrisburg
Industry: Business Services > Construction




Business Summary

Business has the potential of doubling or tripling business in the first year. Located South of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and North of Baltimore, Maryland this high quality general contractor specializes in asphalt, concrete work and complete tree service for residential and commercial properties.

The company has a wide array of services including concrete work for driveways, patios and sidewalks, asphalt for driveways and parking lots, complete tree service, land clearing and exterior home improvements.

Currently, 90% of revenues are derived from residential properties, primarily individual homeowners. The other 10% comes from services to business owners and commercial contractors. Offering these services requires facilities to store materials, tools, and equipment, with skilled equipment operators and craftsmen to perform the various types of work.

The equipment is separate from the asking price and to be determined at time of sale as the current owners are selling off unneeded equipment. Additionally, there's virtually no inventory to speak of, anything needed will be included in sale. With over fifty years of business, they have several long term relationships and a lot of repeat business.

This owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Ideally, an industry buyer could purchase this business to merge with their existing routes and reduce operating costs even further! Owner financing may be negotiable for the right buyer. Please contact IAG for full details, including location specifics.

Asking $ 975,000.00. Owned with an option to lease or preferable purchase, the company operates from two buildings totaling 1,500 square feet. 400 square feet of office space and 1,100 square feet used for production and storage. The business could be relocated within the service area if new owner desired. Photos available upon request.


Financials

Asking Price Range:  $500K - $1.0M
Gross Revenues:   $720,000
Cash Flow:   $285,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Financing:  Yes

About The Business

Year Established:  1966
Number of Employees:  4 - 5
Relocatable:  No
Franchise:  No
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Sale

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  While the owners are approaching retirement, the rest of the staff will most likely be willing to stay on after the sale.
Reason For Selling:  Approaching retirement

Photos

View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Contractor: Asphalt, Concrete, Excavating & Tree Service Photo 1




Print Listing Id: 700270817
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Advertising and Marketing  >  Architecture and Interior Design  >  Commercial Cleaning  >  Construction  >  Equipment Rental and Leasing  >  Financial  >  Graphic Design  >  House and Garden Maintenance  >  Laundry  >  Locksmiths  >  Pet Care  >  Postal and Messenger Services  >  Printing Service  >  Security and Protection Services  >  Staffing  >  Towing  >  Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine  >  Waste Services  >  Other Services  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Pennsylvania Businesses For Sale > Pennsylvania Franchises For Sale > Pennsylvania Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700270817
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.