Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System Franchise Opportunity

Mail Box Stores Franchise Opportunity

Home Care Seminars LLC Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Established Window Cleaning Business For Sale
Location: United States -> Florida -> St Petersburg
Industry: Business Services > Commercial Cleaning




Business Summary

Well established window cleaning business for sale in St Petersburg. Good mix of Residential and small commercial accounts that go weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.

Asking 120,000 for the business which includes window cleaning ladders, large and small poles, (two) 4000 psi pressure cleaning machines, buckets of squeegees and mops various sizes, yard sign, rappelling ropes and chair, 3 hi ranking websites that provide constant calls and leads, No need to spend money to advertise, this business brings in the calls. Avg. of 3-6 calls for new business each day.

Over 50 small commercial accounts each month. We have over 300 regular residential jobs that are active and hundreds more with contact information. Currently growing over 15% at minimum each of the last 3 years.

Approximately 75% of jobs are residential and the remaining 25% are small commercial including store fronts and restaurants

* Financing available to the right buyer. Can create a note to be paid on monthly after $72,000 down payment in order to make getting it closed easier. I am also willing to allow the first 3 months without payments on that note to help you get control of cash flow. I will work with you if you are serious. This is a great window cleaning business in St Petersburg that is well recognized. It can be a huge money maker if someone wants to make the effort.

Rated 5 stars on most review websites. 727-459-6864 only serious callers please. If you prefer to email, I am happy to answer any questions.


Financials

Asking Price Range:  < $250K
Gross Revenues:   $93,000
Cash Flow:   $81,000
Cash Flow Type:  EBITDA
Inventory:  $4,000
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  1999
Number of Employees:  1 - 3
Relocatable:  No
Franchise:  No
Current Real Estate:  Owned
Property:  Property For Sale

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Yes for 30 days
Reason For Selling:  Retiring

Photos

View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Established Window Cleaning Business For Sale Photo 1 Established Window Cleaning Business For Sale Photo 2 Established Window Cleaning Business For Sale Photo 3




Print Listing Id: 700272902
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Advertising and Marketing  >  Architecture and Interior Design  >  Commercial Cleaning  >  Construction  >  Equipment Rental and Leasing  >  Financial  >  Graphic Design  >  House and Garden Maintenance  >  Laundry  >  Locksmiths  >  Pet Care  >  Postal and Messenger Services  >  Printing Service  >  Security and Protection Services  >  Staffing  >  Towing  >  Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine  >  Waste Services  >  Other Services  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Florida Businesses For Sale > Florida Franchises For Sale > Florida Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700272902
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.