Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Acti-Kare Franchise Opportunity

Redwood Healthcare Staffing Franchise Opportunity

BodyBrite USA Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Metro Atlanta Pet Care Business
Location: United States -> Georgia -> Dekalb County
Industry: Health and Medical > Other Health and Medical




Business Summary

This listing is for a well-established and profitable veterinarian clinic located in the eastern Atlanta suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business has been a fixture in the community for over two decades specializing in care for dogs, cats and other household pets. They offer thorough examinations, vaccinations, preventative care, surgeries (like spay and neuter), diagnostic lab work, dental care and much more at this business. Basically, any medical service that one can expect to find at a vet. In addition to their large variety of treatment and care services, the business also offers grooming, day care and boarding for dogs and cats. Medical care and grooming make up 90% of their revenues with boarding services making up the remaining 10%. This business offers a buyer a six-figure yearly income with over $100,000 in assets to be transferred with the business sale. They have a large base of loyal customers and a good reputation in their marketplace. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone (770-886-5100) or by email. Asking Price: $500,000


Financials

Asking Price Range:  $500K - $1.0M
Gross Revenues:   $622,161
Cash Flow:   $120,213
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Inventory:  $145,000
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  1995
Number of Employees:  10 - 19
Relocatable:  No
Franchise:  No
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Lease

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.
Reason For Selling:  Other business interests




Print Listing Id: 700325499
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Chiropractic Practices  >  Dental Practices  >  Health Clubs and Spas  >  Long-Term Care Facilities  >  Medical and Dental Labs  >  Medical Clinics  >  Medical Devices  >  Medical Practices  >  Optometry  >  Pharmacy  >  Other Health and Medical  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Georgia Businesses For Sale > Georgia Franchises For Sale > Georgia Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700325499
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.