3D Printing & Scanning - No Experience Needed

www.GlobalBX.com

Listing ID: 700257086

Listing Title: 3D Printing & Scanning - No Experience Needed

Quick Link: http://www.globalbx.com/listing.asp?bId=257086

Industry: Retail

Industry Segment: Catalog and Mail Order Retail

Country: United States

State / Province: Illinois

Area

City: Chicagoland

Asking Price Range: < $250K

Gross Revenues: $25,000

Cash Flow: $18,000

Cash Flow Type: Sellers Discretionary Cash

Year Established: 2013

Number of Employees: 1 - 3

Business Description:
Get in on the explosive growth of the 3D Printing revolution taking over the world with this very unique and profitable business! 85% of the time, this business can be managed out of your home, needing only an hour of work a week to manage orders. The other 15% of the time, you'll spend a weekends meeting Celebrities, attending crazy parties in cities all over the country, and exhibiting at some of the wildest conventions in the world while showing off cutting-edge 3D Technology and selling custom 3D Printed figurines! Utilizing advanced camera technology, this business has developed the capability to do a high-resolution 360 degree full body 3D Scan of people, pets and objects. Once scanned in 3D, the customer is offered the opportunity to purchase a life-like 3D printed miniature version of themselves! This product has been booming in Europe and Asia, and is relatively new to the United States, so you have the chance to get in early on a potentially huge trend. During these conventions, you will draw large crowds as you demonstrate cutting-edge 3D Scanning & 3D Printing Technology by 3D scanning people live on a rotating stage. After 60 seconds, people see themselves rendered in 3D on the TV Screen, and they can order a custom 3D printed version of themselves at different sizes from 3 inches tall, to 8 inches tall which will be shipped to them in 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, due to changes in personal circumstances, I am not able to commit to traveling to these conventions, which is why I am looking to find someone else to take over the operations. I was only able to attend 3 conventions local to Chicago last year, but was still able to achieve $25k in sales. That's $25k in sales for only 3 weekends of actual work! If you're able to commit to more conventions, you can increase the number of sales dramatically. I'm looking to value the business at $25k, which is last year's sales. If you're interested, please feel free to call at 708-942-7437



« Close this window »