Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer - 12/19/2015 8:17:34 AM   
amanciang

Hi...
We are water bottle manufacturer located in Pekanbaru - Riau. Indonesia. Company start 2011. We produce and sell product directly.
We had a very good water resources and human resources, but we don't have enough working capital to backup the investment.

We are very welcome to show to you and answer your further questions.

Thank You for your time and wish you have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Aman Ciang
+6281365049333
Post #: 1
RE: Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer - 9/15/2020 8:01:49 AM   
sclsabila

If you want to sell your bussiness online, facebook and instagram is a great platform to promote it.
But it's crucial when you only post what you sell without any good contents to make people interest in your business account.
Now, I'm here just want to offer you my contents design service on fiverr I speacialized in designing instagram and facebook feeds to make your contents look more appelaing and aesthetic pleasing so it can catch an interest. Here is the link : https://www.fiverr.com/sclsabila/do-an-instagram-feeds-design Oh and don't worry I'll do your request based on your preferences too

(in reply to amanciang)
Post #: 2
RE: Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer - 2/7/2021 10:51:15 AM   
jimmy1992

I represent capital crystal finance we are happy to have you join our community, our mission to focus on project owners and general business mediators
We seek to finance startups, established, expansion-stage companies and leading patent across emerging markets. In inclusion to lending (loan) to private and public companies and individuals at a 6% rate, we invite all interested project owners and trailblazer.

You’re welcome to our website contact us with the below details.

www.capitalcrystalfinance.com/
jimmy@capitalcrystalfinance.com

yours sincerely
Jimmy Alvin
C.F.O Capital Crystal Finance

(in reply to amanciang)
Post #: 3
RE: Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer - 2/11/2021 11:54:18 PM   
sung106

Hi,

Is this opportunity to available?

We currently represent few angel investors who might be interested in your proposal for the bottle water plant. You can reach us directly via 003375808 4041 (WA).

Best Wishes

(in reply to amanciang)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Bottle Water Plant - Looking for Investor or Buyer Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000