Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business for Sale

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business for Sale Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business for Sale - 3/22/2021 7:04:25 PM   
Alex1906

I am looking to sell this business as I have been offered a partnership with a Financial Investment/Tax Practice firm that I am interested in. Business has been in existence for 49 yrs and has a customer base of over 9,000. We advertise on the radio and have constant business. 7 bay shop in a leased 8,800 sq ft building.

Looking hopefully for a quick sale.
Post #: 1
RE: Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business f... - 4/27/2021 5:40:44 AM   
melisasmith

I am looking to sell this business as I have been offered a partnership with a Financial Investment/Tax Practice firm that I am interested in. Business has been in existence for 49 yrs and has a customer base of over 9,000. We advertise on the radio and have constant business. 7 bay shop in a leased 8,800 sq ft building.

Looking hopefully for a quick sale.

Hello Alex,

I wish your business will sold out very soon.

(in reply to Alex1906)
Post #: 2
RE: Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business f... - 6/23/2021 5:58:48 AM   
allan12

Greetings To You

I bring to you an opportunity to have your project financed and also room for loan as we have an investor network of over 100 whom are interested in multiple sectors looking for projects to finance such as start-up projects or to expand its various commercial operations.

If you have any projects that needs funding/loan

Kindly get back to me:

Best Regards,

Dr. Safiah Aref .A
allangrinfo@gmail.com
Financial Consultant

(in reply to melisasmith)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Northwest Indiana - 49yr old Auto Repair Business for Sale Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000