Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for a partner/investor for deer hunting product

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for a partner/investor for deer hunting product Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a partner/investor for deer hunting product - 9/7/2020 8:35:30 PM   
bstone

Howdy,

I have launched my product this season after spending the first year testing and getting feedback. There are some changes that would take the product to the next level but could use a partner/investor to assist financially to get it there. I have bootstrapped the business up to this point and doing everything on my own. There is no debt other than small monthly maintenance fee for operational cost. Revenue has been little at this point but hitting prime hunting season at this time. However, to really compete with the big competitors and branch into public land hunters as customers I need to add an additional feature and finish out my product as a native phone app.
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a partner/investor for deer hunting pro... - 9/7/2020 8:36:33 PM   
bstone

Serious inquiries email me at - bryce@thehuntersight.com

(in reply to bstone)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for a partner/investor for deer hunting product Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000