History of Bricks 4 Kidz
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ model, was founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. Michelle started an after-school Spanish Class (outside the school system). In the Spring of 2008 while filling out the forms to become a "School Board Vendor," teaching Spanish at the school the following school year, Michelle noticed a category (on the form) for "Creative Science." Her son loves to play with Lego® bricks, and she thought to herself…"Maybe I could lead a Creative Science Lego® class too." Michelle was awarded the bid for both the after- school Spanish and the Creative Science Lego® class. That summer Michelle advertised a Spanish Camp and a Lego® Camp. She had 3 children sign up for the Spanish and 35 children sign up for the Lego® camp!
After seeing the excitement over the Lego® bricks, Michelle decided
to go with the Lego® after-school class in the fall...and it took off. That Fall,
Michelle found herself at 3 different elementary schools with an average of 20 students in each class every week. Now, just a year later, Michelle has contracts with 10 schools in the St. Augustine area!
In addition to teaching classes at the public schools, Michelle also taught a home school Lego® class during the day while her children were at school.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-12, using LEGO® bricks.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ has a high probability for success in your area because:
It's a proven model - truly a home-based business
Requires only a modest investment
Has NO national competition
Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise
Can be operated as a part/full time business
Has high profit margins
Has low fixed overhead
It's easy to operate
It can be easily taught to anyone
The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family
Parents view the classes, camps, and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ Schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business
Year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime
Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures
Turn Your Dream Into Reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
Start Up Support
- Territory analysis
- Guidance how to obtain contracts with public and private schools
Tools For Success
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual
- Franchise Management Tool - our proprietary software to help you manage your business
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ name, logos and trademarks;
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient
- Your own email address at www.bricks4kidz.com
- A well managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ business at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, and other contact information as well as all you classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.)
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- 24/7 Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs