Computer Troubleshooters is the world's #1 provider of
onsite computer services and IT consulting to small businesses
and home users.
Each "CT" provides a comprehensive range of local
services either directly or through our support network,
What do I get when I join Computer Troubleshooters?
- Onsite Hardware & Software Support
- Network Installation, Maintenance, and
- Software Installation & Troubleshooting
- Data Backup
- Virus Protection & Spyware Removal
- Staff Training & Strategic Planning
- Business Operations Support
- Regular System Maintenance
- New Installations & System Upgrades
- Website Design & Internet Services
- Security Analysis and Consulting
- Custom Software Development
- Technology Consulting
- Managed Service Plans
To help our franchisees be the best in the business, Computer
Troubleshooters provides extensive training and support, as
well as vendor and national customer partnerships.
Here are just some of the benefits you'll receive as part of
"Now as I look back on my decision to join Computer Troubleshooters I don't have a single regret. They have helped me every step of the way. They are much more than a Franchisor. They care whether or not I am doing well. Ideas flow freely, you can agree or disagree everyone is heard. I came from the Corporate World and had never experienced anything like this."
- Team Membership
- World-Class Training
- Our Resource Library
- Access to our Business Enhanced Support
- Technology (BEST) platform,
Free use of our own custom-developed TOPS
business management application.
- Technical Support
- Our top notch Business Support
- Our National Accounts program
- Our National Preferred Vendor program
- Our optional Business Center
- Plus dozens of other services
Being in business for yourself not by yourself
"truer words have never been spoken."
—Denise Farag, Computer Troubleshooter since 2002
The potential market for on-site computer services is huge.
Almost all small businesses and home offices use computers
and depend on them to be working properly. They do
not have the skills, the time, or the desire to do their own
computer service, repair, and upgrades and they don't
generally have the expertise to implement emerging new
technologies such as Voice-over-IP, Secure Wireless networking,
or Telecommuting solutions. That puts us right in
the middle of one of the most needed and fastest growing
industries in the world.
Our competition comes from both national chains, such as
Geek Squad or Firedog, as well as local "mom-n-pop" independent
computer service firms. Our experience shows
that customers prefer the knowledge and accountability of
a locally owned firm, but they also like the credibility and
reliability of a nationally known brand. Computer Troubleshooters
franchisees offer them the best of both worlds.