Express offers franchisees something more.
An Express franchise is not only an opportunity to be successful with a proven business model. It's also a chance to create impact in your own community, or even to help improve the local economy. Giving others a boost is what keeps us excited about our work. Last year, Express helped put 375,000 people to work. That means a lot – to the people who find jobs, and to the businesses who keep their operations flowing.
Also, we offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual learning for staff and owners via our online university.
Express franchise offices provide a full range of business-to-business staffing and HR services. The franchise includes all three service lines in one agreement: temporary/contract staffing, professional search/direct hire, and HR services.
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to earn money by helping people grow their careers and businesses while impacting the local community. For established staffing business owners, we provide the opportunity to grow your business and advance the services provided. Independent staffing owners that have teamed with Express have benefited from our network of support, allowing them to keep up in this fast paced business.
Initial franchise fee is $35,000.
Total investment is $129,150 to $166,500.Is Express for you?
For new franchise owners, it's more about your ability than your experience. Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.
And if you are an independent staffing business owners looking interested in our team
program, contact us to learn how we can help your business grow.
We're here for you.
We offer comprehensive training for the different stages of business growth, coaching, as well as peer-to-peer mentoring and networking.
Express is a proven business model.
Express is highly regarded.
- Founded in 1983, franchised since 1985
- Sales of nearly $2 billion in 2007
- The largest fully franchised, privately held company in the staffing industry, with more than 600 offices in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, and Australia
- Sales-focused, business-to-business concept, serving clients within a protected territory
- Prime territories available
Be a success. Make a difference, too.
- Ranked number 1 of all staffing firms in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2007 Franchisee 500 (at number 69)
- Our own franchisees gave us a 96% satisfaction rating in the 2007 FranSurvey (Franchise Research Institute)
- Ranked among Entrepreneur Magazine's 2007 top Global Franchises (at number 64)
- Ranked as an Entrepreneur 2007 Fastest-Growing Franchise (at number 72)
- Called a "Best High-End Franchise Opportunity" by Black Enterprise Magazine
Uninspired by the usual franchise opportunities? If you're seeking something beyond the usual, Express Employment Professionals is more than a step up. Express offers a proven business model that lets you define your own success. Doing work that really matters, you'll be in a business-to-business franchise with weekday operating hours. And no out-of-town travel.