GoWaiter was created to provide hungry consumers with the ability to order the food they want, from the local restaurants they want and have it delivered to them at their home, office or hotel for less than $5 and within an average of 45 to 55 minutes. By providing a variety of prepared meal choices along with the convenience of delivery, we bring a better quality of life to everyone we touch.
Our mission is to take what is currently a fragmented and inconsistent Restaurant Delivery Service (RDS) Industry and help implement efficient operations and profitable business practices from Coast to Coast, while building a national brand that will define the future of our industry which will be represented by franchisees that promote integrity and profitability through deliverability. While satisfying our consumers needs, our high quality Menu Guide, we will also bring the extra marketing and sales needed by our restaurants partners.
For over ten years, our management team has not only helped other RDS's get off the ground, but also owned and operated some of the most successful RDS's in the industry. After helping more than 50 RDS's throughout the US, Canada, Australia and Kuwait get started, our team decided that it was time to put the system under one name, GoWaiter, and provide the consistency and quality that our restaurant partners and delivery customers deserve.
Considering Restaurants are looking for ways to increase sales, and consumers don't have the time to always cook or dine-in at restaurants... there has never been a better time to start a GoWaiter franchise.
Why Choose GoWaiter?
If you can feed a need, you're more likely to succeed.
- Consumers are demanding the speed, convenience, and choice of GoWaiter.
- Restaurants are feeling the recession.
- GoWaiter helps them serve more customers without increasing costs.
- As a result, restaurants pay you a sales commission.
- So everybody wins!
Run your business right.
One big reason GoWaiter franchises succeed where others fail... we're incredibly reliable. We've invested in systems to help you handle the financial side, including:
- Credit card processing and other payments
- Automatic deduction of your commission
- Checks you pay to restaurants for food orders
Training and Support
We know you can do this. Because we're with you all the way.
Our goal is simple: help you dominate your market. Our training program provides you:
- 1 week of classroom training
- 3 days of operational training at a GoWaiter corporate store
- 2-3 weeks in your franchise market at launch
With intensive training on how to:
- Efficiently accept online and call center orders
- Manage delivery times and routing
- Organize and schedule catering
- Securely manage customer information
- Provide detailed reporting
- Sell, brand, and market
- Recruit, contract, and manage delivery waiters
We help you sign up restaurants.
A Franchise Business Consultant works with you to sign up new restaurant partners. By making sales calls with an expert, you learn to do it on your own. We also help you:
- Market your GoWaiter business
- Set up your office, equipment, and software
- Receive and set up Delivery Waiter equipment
- Find and qualify delivery waiters
- Learn and set up procedures
- Dispatch delivery waiters
We help you generate orders.
Learn how to brand and sell your business. And get your business going with:
- Menu guides
- Door flyers
- Direct mail programs
- Internet marketing
- Promotional materials