<< Request More Information >>
|Financing Assistance: Yes
|Training and Support: Yes
|Total Franchise Costs: $57,000 - $116,575
|Net Worth Required: $175,000
|HANDYMAN MATTERS FRANCHISE REVIEW
|Handyman Matters Franchise Opportunity
|<< Request More Information >>
Franchises > Handyman Matters Franchise Info
- An 8-day Initial Training Program conducted at the Denver Support Center including all the fundamentals of small business operations and management, such as Mission and Brand, Financial Analysis, Marketing, Customer Service, Daily Operations, Human Resource Management, Bookkeeping and Technology.
- A 5-day On-site Training Visit conducted at your new franchise location shortly after beginning regular operations for the purpose of additional computer skills training, human resource management assistance, office organization, advanced marketing and other grand opening activities.
- On-going Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Craftsmen training materials and programs are provided to further develop the operational performance of each franchise location.
- An individual Field Consultant assigned to each franchisee in the network for on-going phone support, performance analysis, strategic development, tactical planning and resource allocation decision-making.
- Advertising and Public Relations - As a Handyman Matters franchisee, you will have a comprehensive range of collateral marketing materials made available to you for pursuing any particular market segment or demographic within your assigned territory. PR services are provided to all franchisees as part of a National Ad Fund program and they include opportunities on both the local and national levels. In addition, Handyman Matters is continuously developing new marketing materials that will keep you on top of the market.
- A National Ad Fund is established and operating to provide supplementary marketing and advertising support materials and programs for all franchisees that would otherwise not be available on an individual, per-location cost basis.
- System-wide, semi-annual KPI Performance Analysis reports are made available to all franchisees in order to benchmark individual performance against national and regional averages.
Click on Request Information button above for FREE information on how to start a Handyman Matters franchise today!
Please Note: Handyman Matters opportunities for sale, and other franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and
franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering", "franchise offering", suggestion or
recommendation by GlobalBX. The franchises, businesses and
business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content. This advertisement depends entirely on the
truthfulness of the information provided by our advertisers which includes, but is not limited to, franchisers, franchises, franchise brokers, franchise consultants, business sellers and business brokers.
As always, GlobalBX recommends that you consult a lawyer, financial consultant, accountant or professional advisor before buying a franchise or business opportunity
or any type of business.
By submitting this form and requesting more information, you have agreed to all
terms and policies of GlobalBX and the business and franchise
offerings listed here. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.