What sets Redwood apart from many other medical staffing franchise opportunities, is that you have the opportunity to add additional revenue sources to your bottom line. You will be able to offer travel nursing placements to fill positions in various facilities for short term assignments. Redwood Healthcare Staffing also enables you to provide non-medical "Companion Care" support to seniors and others in need of these services inside their home.
When you partner with Redwood Healthcare Staffing, you get:
- Excellence – we focus on the details and the big picture
- Accountability – we deliver what we promise and stand behind our work
- Integrity – we work and act on our client's best interests
- Teamwork – we foster a diverse environment where people work and grow together
Why Choose Redwood Healthcare Staffing?
What sets Redwood apart from many other Senior Care franchise opportunities, is that you have the opportunity to provide both "Licensed" Healthcare Professionals as well as non-medical support "Companion Care" to Seniors in need of services. In essence, almost every service that a nursing home will provide, you may offer in the home.
Our Business Model allows for 3 possible revenue streams:
- Healthcare Staffing: Placement of Licensed Healthcare Professionals (Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals) to acute care hospitals, nursing homes, outpatient surgery centers, university teaching hospitals, trauma centers, community-based hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and other healthcare facilities where their services are needed.
- Travel Nursing: Travel nursing includes short time travel assignments for your nurses, typically 12-26 week travel contracts. This is a "perk" in the nursing industry that many nurses like to take advantage of.
- In-Home Care (Senior Care): The aging population is rising dramatically, and requests for in-home services are increasing exponentially. Most seniors prefer to be cared for at home whenever possible. Redwood franchises can provide those services in the home, helping to improve the quality of life for our aging loved ones.
The Redwood Advantage
Redwood Healthcare Staffing is the right choice because we help our franchisees take full advantage of the growing healthcare industry. We do this by providing comprehensive training and and on-going support by committed industry veterans - who will teach you how to operate your franchise using our highly successful business model carefully honed and perfected by us for 30 years!
Our industry veterans are here to guide and help you along your journey of becoming your own boss. At Redwood, our door is always open - phone calls, emails, and continued training. We understand that our success depends on your success.
- Our 30-Year Time-Tested Business Model
- Dedicated Communication, Excellent Training and Ongoing Support
- The most desirable territories available
- Multiple Revenue Streams - Facility Staffing, In-home/Senior Care, Travel Nursing
- Redwood offers opportunities to provide both Licensed and Unlicensed Staff
- Low franchise fee and royalty rates
- Comprehensive and Aggressive Corporate Marketing
The ideal franchise owner will be adept at building relationships and comfortable in a sales and marketing role. We are looking for people with strong business acumen, a positive attitude, and strong work ethic. Franchise fees range from $30,000 - $45,000, start-up costs are approximately $16,000 - $29,000, and approximately $80,000-$110,000 for the first few months of operating expenses.