We are experts in the booming Senior Services and House Care industries. Join us in this area of huge growth and profit potential providing total house care for the Senior and Baby Boomer markets. The demand for quality house care is tremendous and will continue to grow as 10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65 each and every day!
Proven Success in Senior and House Care Markets
Led by one of America's top franchisors, TruBlue's Executive Team has decades of experience in both the Senior and Home Services industries. As our ninth national franchise, TruBlue joins our award-winning companies in a variety of service industries including senior care, senior relocation, estate sales, handyman repairs, home inspections, interior painting and business coaching. Most of our companies have been ranked #1 in their industry and together have awarded thousands of franchises worldwide.
Provide 3 Key Services for the Huge Senior and Baby Boomer Markets!
We've combined 3 distinct, multi-billion dollar industries where we become the Total House Care Manager providing Maid Services, Handyman Repairs and Lawn Care. Altogether, it's an $80 billion industry!
Our expertise is serving both the exploding Senior and Baby Boomer markets. While home care companies take care of individuals, TruBlue takes care of their entire house, inside and out! Don't miss out on this business opportunity in an enormous and virtually untapped industry!
TruBlue is a turnkey business that provides you with comprehensive training, ongoing support, cutting-edge technology and unbeatable marketing programs. Plus, we're a low-cost, home based business that gives you multiple strong profit centers and large, exclusive territories to help you build your business to the size you want!
Why Choose TruBlue?
What's the TruBlue Difference?
One Call. One Company.
As a TruBlue owner, you'll provide residential house care clients with one simple, convenient and affordable solution customized for their home maintenance needs and budget. Your team will handle everything from maid services, handyman repairs, household chores to yard work… even emergency repairs.
Best of all, your clients will have a dedicated Total House Care Manager to coordinate services and make sure the work is done to your satisfaction every time. Plus, our off-duty Police Officer—someone you can trust—offers clients a 75-point home safety and security inspection. TruBlue is a rewarding business that helps clients feel safer and live independently in their homes without the hassles of home maintenance and repair.
Advantages of Owning a TruBlue Franchise
- Unique and proven business model serving the exploding Senior and Baby Boomer markets
- 3 multi-billion dollar house care industries combined
- Low start-up costs and low overhead
- Work from the convenience of home and set your own schedule
- Multiple profit centers to help you build your business
- Repeat cash business with high profit potential
- Extensive training at the Corporate Office
- Ongoing support from our experienced Operations department
- Robust and effective marketing program
- Access to key national accounts and valuable referral sources
- Your own professional and objective business coach
- Rewarding career making a difference in your community
Multiple Strong Profit Centers
- Seniors and Baby Boomers
- Active Adults and Families
- Homeowners with Vacation Homes
- Real Estate Professionals
- Banks with Vacant Properties and Foreclosures
- Commercial Property Owners