You do not need retail or wireless industry experience to own one of our franchises. Our turnkey business system will supply you with all the tools and resources you need to open the doors of your new business. You can expect:
- Training - To help you become your local wireless professional, training is held at Wireless Zone University in Middletown, CT for two weeks, supplemented by one week of in-store training at a Wireless Zone authorized training center, and a fourth week at your store.
- Store Planning & Build Out - From permits to installation. Our build-out team then makes all the arrangements from store setup deliveries to placing the initial inventory order.
- Warehouse- Whether it's a huge order or a small purchase, our Central Warehouse can save our franchisees money, time and aggravation, leaving them free to run their businesses.
- Customer Service Support - The customer service team is the front line of communication for both franchisees and customers. For your customers' purposes, this department fields the calls from our 1-866-WZHELPS line in order to ensure satisfaction with your store.
- HR Department- Any employer faces a myriad of federal, state and local laws ranging from minimum wage to treatment of their employees. Our HR department can serve as a resource to help franchisees understand and comply with these requirements.
- In-house Ad Agency - AdOne creates and/or places advertising in all forms of media as part of our support of Wireless Zone franchisees. They also manage carrier co-op programs and manufacturer market development programs.
- WebSite - Through our Franchisee Portal, you will have the ability to update your stores own webpage. List directions with Google Maps, contact info, store hours, store specials and upload pictures of your store.
- Field Support - A Director of Stores (DOS) will assist you with ongoing operational support and function as your local business consultant. We have field support staff in each region who regularly visit stores to review performance and advertising strategies, discuss best practices, provide updates on technology, and consult with our franchisees on ways to enhance their businesses. At Wireless Zone, you are not alone.
- ...and much more!!!
We understand that financing is one of the biggest hurdles that many people face when starting a business. At Wireless Zone, we have several programs to assist qualified applicants in obtaining the capital needed to open a franchise. Wireless Zone offers limited financing, but we also have relationships with other financial institutions that may assist you in securing the funding needed, including SBA loans. To simplify the process even more, we are currently listed on the SBA Franchise Registry. The SBA Franchise Registry is a national online listing of franchise systems whose franchisees receive expedited loan processing when applying for SBA financial assistance.
Connect with the Largest Wireless Retail Franchise in the U.S.!
Ranked #1 in Category and #82 Fastest Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine 2009!
"Top 200" Franchise Systems by Franchise Times 2008!
Wireless Zone® is the largest wireless/cellular retail franchise in the U.S. with over 300 retail locations and growing. We are a Premium Retailer of Verizon Wireless® and have an exclusive relationship which gives us the ability to co-brand with the largest wireless carrier in the U.S. in addition to many other benefits.
Wireless Zone has been franchising for over 20 years and has an extensive training and ongoing support program so no previous industry experience is necessary.