Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

NOVUS Glass Franchise Opportunity

Allstate Insurance Company - Florida Franchise Opportunity

American Business Systems Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Wrecking Yard / Auto Repair
Location: United States -> California -> Southern California - San Diego Area -> San Diego
Industry: Auto Related > Auto Parts Retail and Distribution

Business Summary

If you have an interest in cars and want the ability to turn a wreck into cash, this business can be a gold mine for you! Located in the heart of the auto dismantler's district of San Diego close to the mile of cars, this is a great little wrecking yard and auto repair shop for sale. Because of it's location and relation to salvage yards and other repairs shops, there is a lot of traffic. This great, near acre (almost 3,500 square feet) lot, has room for more than the current inventory of 100 cars!

The seller has successfully established himself doing refurbishments for car dealers to get their cars ready to be put on the front line. The business currently does 70% of it's business as salvage, and 30% is auto repair traffic using his existing parts. Additionally 70% of his revenue is from selling parts either wholesale, to mechanics or to other yards. Of the remaining 30% he has repairs from a variety of car dealers and individuals. The seller currently has contacts with fuller ford and Honda and many other auto dealers and individuals.

Rent is $4,500 and all of the equipment on the lot is owned. Like all other wrecking yards this business has a month to month lease. In spite of this fact, the seller has had this location as his wrecking yard for 4 years.

He also has 11 employees. Of these 9 are full time and 2 are part time. This includes 5 mechanics, 1 salesman, 3 part pullers, an accountant and one inventory specialist. The owner also works full time.

The seller has over 20,000 invested in rack storage for all types of car parts including engines and transmissions. He has three lifts for dismantling or repair. To run this business the new owner will need a business license, dmv auto dismantler's license, health permit and sewer permit.

The owner started this business 10 years ago at another location and has had this additional location for 4 years. Contact us today so we can help you capitalize on this great opportunity!


Asking Price Range:  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues:   Seller Will Provide
Cash Flow:   $120,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  1998
Number of Employees:  10 - 19
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Not Disclosed
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Lease

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Two weeks at 40 hours.
Reason For Selling:  Has another business of same nature to focus on.

Print Listing Id: 700103576
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!

Related Searches: Auto Dealers  >  Auto Parts Retail and Distribution  >  Auto Rental  >  Auto Repair  >  Car Wash  >  Gas Station  >  Other Auto Related  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > California Businesses For Sale > California Franchises For Sale > California Business Brokers

Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700103576
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.