Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Allegra Franchise Opportunity

Rapid Recovery Franchise Opportunity

Bio-One Inc Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Power Washing Service Company For Sale
Location: United States -> Arizona -> Phoenix
Industry: Business Services > Other Services




Business Summary

Commercial and residential power washing, window cleaning, parking lot sweeping, and restroom cleaning company for sale in Phoenix, AZ. This company services the entire Phoenix metro area and has lots of commercial clients on regular contracts. Including contracts with large retail companies, restaurants, hospitals, and much more! This company pulls between 60K to 100K gross per month depending on the month. But has over 60K in regular monthly contracts. First month of 2012 this company pulled in 85K gross in Quick Books plus $1500 cash. This company has two business owners that make 8K a month each before taxes. A single buyer would start at 16K a month by filling their shoes! 1 buyer can manage this company. This company has 7000 sq ft of warehouse it leases on a monthly basis and small office in downtown Phoenix. It has 5 employees plus 1 secretary, 4 sub contractors, and 1 sub contractor sales guy. 75% of this companies income is from commercial contracts and commercial work that is performed at night. The other 25% of income is from residential work that is performed during the day. This company has 4 trucks with equipment on them and 1 trailer with equipment on it. It shows up UNBELIEVABLE on all search engines and web presence and online marketing is unlike any other company you have ever seen in your life. Leads come in daily and this company grows more and more every day. There is lots of marketing material that comes with the company but to put it lightly this company owns 15 or more fully built and optimized websites that bring them clients every day. There is lots more information about this company including much more on its extensive marketing techniques. Serious buyers only please respond to this ad via email. Company will stay for sale all year long until a buyer comes through with cash. Sellers are asking for $1.25 Million hard cash with no financing available.


Financials

Asking Price Range:  $1.0M - $2.5M
Gross Revenues:   $192,000
Cash Flow:   $15,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Inventory:  $80,000
Seller Financing:  No

About The Business

Year Established:  2008
Number of Employees:  6 - 9
Relocatable:  No
Franchise:  No
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Lease

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Yes.
Reason For Selling:  Want a vacation.

Photos

View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Power Washing Service Company For Sale Photo 1




Print Listing Id: 700170170
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Advertising and Marketing  >  Architecture and Interior Design  >  Commercial Cleaning  >  Construction  >  Equipment Rental and Leasing  >  Financial  >  Graphic Design  >  House and Garden Maintenance  >  Laundry  >  Locksmiths  >  Pet Care  >  Postal and Messenger Services  >  Printing Service  >  Security and Protection Services  >  Staffing  >  Towing  >  Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine  >  Waste Services  >  Other Services  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Arizona Businesses For Sale > Arizona Franchises For Sale > Arizona Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700170170
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.