Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

CarePatrol Franchise Opportunity

Creative World School Franchising Franchise Opportunity

House Doctors Handyman Service Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Residential-Commercial Remodeling & Renovation
Location: United States -> Texas
Industry: Business Services > House and Garden Maintenance

Business Summary

Located in southeast Texas, this specialty contractor focuses on floor covering, and kitchen and bath remodeling. The company's primary products are carpet, wood, ceramic and natural stone tile, and their installation. Flooring product and installation services represent the majority of sales at 50%. Kitchen and bath remodels represent 35% of sales while 15% comes from miscellaneous such as shutters, blinds, cabinets, countertops and painting. Currently, 90% of these services are for individual property owners, while commercial businesses represent the other 10%. Offering these products and services requires a facility to display various flooring products and trained personnel knowledgeable in their applications and installation procedures.

Marketing efforts focus on targeting residential and commercial customers within a 30-mile radius. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones. While it maintains a Facebook page, the company relies on its high visibility location and drive-by traffic, and the reputation it has built for itself over the past 10 years. This owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Owner financing may be negotiable for the right buyer. Please contact IAG for full details, including location specifics.

Asking $ 300,000.00. The company operates from a 1,350 square foot facility, which it leases. The facility includes a retail storefront with a showroom.


Asking Price Range:  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues:   $552,000
Cash Flow:   $30,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Inventory:  $15,000
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  2010
Number of Employees:  1 - 3
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Not Disclosed
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Sale

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  The two owners are running the business comfortably however, if desired, the new owner could hire staff. This business could greatly benefit with ability to handle more jobs.
Reason For Selling:  Approaching retirement


View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Residential-Commercial Remodeling & Renovation Photo 1

Print Listing Id: 700268433
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!

Related Searches: Advertising and Marketing  >  Architecture and Interior Design  >  Commercial Cleaning  >  Construction  >  Equipment Rental and Leasing  >  Financial  >  Graphic Design  >  House and Garden Maintenance  >  Laundry  >  Locksmiths  >  Pet Care  >  Postal and Messenger Services  >  Printing Service  >  Security and Protection Services  >  Staffing  >  Towing  >  Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine  >  Waste Services  >  Other Services  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Texas Businesses For Sale > Texas Franchises For Sale > Texas Business Brokers

Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700268433
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.