Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

PostNet Franchise Opportunity

Complete Nutrition Franchise Opportunity

Hair Saloon For Men Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Clothing & Accessories E-Retail
Location: United States -> Utah -> Centerville
Industry: Retail > Clothing and Footwear Retail

Business Summary

This three-year-old e-retail fashion and accessories internet business features an ever-changing inventory of products for women, children, home and office. The site continually adds new products to attract new customers and encourage repeat orders from existing buyers.

Their current business model uses 7 to 10 affiliate websites such as,, and to market their products. This accounts for about 99% of their sales. The other 1% comes directly from their site. This business model has proven very successful . These affiliates place the boutique's products on their sites and process all the orders, including credit card processing.

The orders are transmitted to the site and the order is filled and shipped to the customer from the seller's warehouse. The affiliate takes their percentage then sends the appropriate payment to the site. This company (CocaLily has over a quarter million in sales per year and nets 6 figures every year.


Asking Price Range:  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues:   $345,000
Cash Flow:   $10,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Inventory:  $18,000
Seller Financing:  Yes

About The Business

Year Established:  2013
Number of Employees:  1 - 3
Relocatable:  Yes
Franchise:  No
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Sale

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  3 months
Reason For Selling:  Wanting to pursue new business adventures


View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Clothing & Accessories E-Retail Photo 1 Clothing & Accessories E-Retail Photo 2

Print Listing Id: 700271418
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!

Related Searches: Catalog and Mail Order Retail  >  Clothing and Footwear Retail  >  Computers and Electronic Equipment Retail  >  Convenience Stores Retail  >  Florist Retail  >  Health and Beauty Supplies Retail  >  Home and Garden Retail  >  Movie Rental  >  Wedding and Formal Rental  >  Other Retail  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Utah Businesses For Sale > Utah Franchises For Sale > Utah Business Brokers

Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700271418
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.