Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

OsteoStrong Franchise Opportunity

StartupHomeCare Franchise Opportunity

Star Wellness Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Profitable Fitness & Wellness Business For Sale
Location: United States -> California -> Southern California - All Southern California -> Los Angeles
Industry: Health and Medical > Health Clubs and Spas




Business Summary

Looking for a profitable fitness and wellness business to acquire? Look no further, this Cryotherapy business is transforming the world of fitness and wellness. Pro athletes trust it, celebrities love it and chiropractors recommend it. Cryotherapy doesn't just rejunevate the body, it offers a healthier path to effective pain management and complements physical therapy treatments. For individuals looking for alternative methods to prescription drugs this is a great option. Some of the benefits to Cryo therapy can potentially be relief from joint pain, muscle soreness, and weight loss. The cryotherapy business is experiencing rapid growth and the market segment is largely driven by independent clinics estimated at 64% while the remaining 36% is divided between Chiropractic Medicine and Physical Therapy companies.

With a large percentage of individuals seeking alternative treatment for injury recovery, rehabilitation, sports medicine, weight loss the demand for Cryotherapy services have substantially increased in demand. Over the next 8-10 years Cryo therapy is estimated to increase its market share over 10% and expected to produce huge ROI's.


Financials

Asking Price Range:  < $250K
Gross Revenues:   $240,000
Cash Flow:   $75,000
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Inventory:  $135,000
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  2015
Number of Employees:  1 - 3
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Not Disclosed
Current Real Estate:  Leased
Property:  Property For Sale

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  40 hours for 3 weeks
Reason For Selling:  Medical reasons

Photos

View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Profitable Fitness & Wellness Business For Sale Photo 1




Print Listing Id: 700308417
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Chiropractic Practices  >  Dental Practices  >  Health Clubs and Spas  >  Long-Term Care Facilities  >  Medical and Dental Labs  >  Medical Clinics  >  Medical Devices  >  Medical Practices  >  Optometry  >  Pharmacy  >  Other Health and Medical  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > California Businesses For Sale > California Franchises For Sale > California Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700308417
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.