Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Precision Tune Auto Care Franchise Opportunity

American Business Systems Franchise Opportunity

Fleet Services International Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Auto Repair & Collision Center
Location: United States -> Alabama
Industry: Auto Related > Auto Repair




Business Summary

The Company offers a wide selection of services designed for customers to have a one stop shop for auto body repair.

Services:
Auto Body Work
Framework
Unibody
A/C
Structural
Minor Mechanical
Paint
Spray-In Bed Liners
Rental Cars By Hertz
Fiberglass

Founded in 1999 by a husband and wife, as a full-service auto body repair and paint shop. Shortly after establishing the business, the owners relocated in 2001 to its current location. The owners knew, with time, the size of the property would allow for additional building expansion & operation power to better serve their customers. The primary source of revenue comes from Direct Repair Program (DRP) contracts, from large insurance companies such as: ALFA, State Farm & CEI. The DRP program makes up about 90% of their business, with individual customer repair or paint making up the remaining 10%. Historically, the business has focused very little time and effort on growing non-contract business but is an area prospective buyer could capitalize on with ease.

The growth opportunity could come from:
Hiring Additional Technicians
Additional DRP Contracts
Dealership Referrals
Walk-in Customer Growth
Expand Social Media
Marketing Campaigns
Additional Future Locations
Expand Operational Hours


Financials

Asking Price Range:  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues:   $1,038,111
Cash Flow:   $157,393
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Financing:  Yes

About The Business

Year Established:  1999
Number of Employees:  1 - 3
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Not Disclosed
Current Real Estate:  Leased

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  4 weeks
Reason For Selling:  Retiring

Photos

View Larger Photo(s) Of Business
Auto Repair & Collision Center Photo 1




Print Listing Id: 700344316
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Auto Dealers  >  Auto Parts Retail and Distribution  >  Auto Rental  >  Auto Repair  >  Car Wash  >  Gas Station  >  Other Auto Related  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Alabama Businesses For Sale > Alabama Franchises For Sale > Alabama Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700344316
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.