Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Executive Home Care Franchise Opportunity

Physicians Weight Loss Centers Franchise Opportunity

CareBuilders at Home Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Top Rated Home Care Franchise In Corona, Ca
Location: United States -> California -> Corona
Industry: Health and Medical > Other Health and Medical




Business Summary

Seven-year-old Private Duty Home Care Agency for sale in Corona, California. Part of nationally known, top-rated franchise brand. The company offers affordable services for seniors and their families who require assistance with meal preparation, medication reminders, bathing or personal care, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, errands, Alzheimer's care or companionship in order to remain safely in their homes. The business office is staffed with a Staffing Coordinator, an On-Call Quality Assurance Nurse, a Recruiter, and a Bookkeeper.

The franchise model provides the ability for owners to pursue additional revenue streams in the areas of placements as well as skilled home health services if they so choose. This franchise territory is larger than a typical home care franchise, with tens of thousands of seniors over age 65.  This business provides services to one of the most demographically attractive senior care markets in the country.

Throughout its 7-year operation, the Company has become the leader in the local senior care community. Its excellent reputation in serving clients and supporting its employees has earned this company solid relationships with professionals throughout the health care and senior communities. Approximately 85% of revenue comes from Contracted Managed Care PACE Program, and the remaining 15% from Long Term Care Insurance and other payors.

The service market includes many large hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care facilities and skilled nursing facilities. The Business has established national referral sources, a database of local referral sources, and 40+ trained Caregivers on payroll.

This business requires no prior experience in home care, health care or medicine. Training, guidance, and ongoing support will be provided by the Franchisor. The Seller will provide 4 weeks of training at 20 hours per week post-closing at no cost and is willing to negotiate a Consultant role a


Financials

Asking Price Range:  $250K - $500K
Gross Revenues:   $1,141,000
Cash Flow:   $142,700
Cash Flow Type:  Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  2013
Number of Employees:  35 - 49
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Yes
Current Real Estate:  Leased

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Excellent
Reason For Selling:  Other business interests




Print Listing Id: 700354302
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!


Related Searches: Chiropractic Practices  >  Dental Practices  >  Health Clubs and Spas  >  Long-Term Care Facilities  >  Medical and Dental Labs  >  Medical Clinics  >  Medical Devices  >  Medical Practices  >  Optometry  >  Pharmacy  >  Other Health and Medical  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > California Businesses For Sale > California Franchises For Sale > California Business Brokers



CAN'T FIND A BUSINESS?
Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700354302
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.