Buy a business for sale or sell a business for free. Find businesses for sale, franchises, business brokers & commercial loans.

Advanced Search  |   Listings By Email  |   Message Boards  |   Professionals Directory  |   Loans & Financing  |   Business & Mortgage Notes  |   Buyer Resources

Star Wellness Franchise Opportunity

iGroup Franchise Opportunity

ProTect Painters Franchise Opportunity

Business For Sale Search Results

New Search

Get Free Information on all of the Top Franchises

Ask questions in our Entrepreneur Forums

Get a Business Loan

Established Remodeling Company For Sale
Location: United States -> Austin
Industry: Business Services > Other Services

Business Summary

Serving both the residential and commercial construction markets, the company has built a large network of experienced and accredited contractors trained to deliver high-quality services and to protect all stages of construction. The company has several clients, of which approximately 30% are repeat and a database through which it communicates regularly to strengthen its relationship and generate repeat business. The residential market accounts for approximately 70% of sales while the remaining 30% comes from a range of private commercial remodeling projects.

The company has had a solid financial performance over the past 4 years from 2017 through 2020 – with recorded gross revenue of $727,277 and solid discretionary earnings of $134,121 in the 2019 financial year.

Presently, the company employs three FT employees, including the two FT owner-operators, each on a $56,000 salary, in addition to a full-time Project Manager on a $65,000 salary. There are also approximately 20 independent contractors available on a per-project basis.

The owners have highlighted several growth avenues including introducing add-on exterior services such as painting, pressure washing, roofing, and fencing services. Further, there is ample room to continue exploring new marketing and sales strategies including introducing a door-to-door flyer program for remodeling services.

Overall, this sale provides an excellent opportunity to acquire an established enterprise with exemplary systems and processes, excellent relationships with suppliers and clients, and solid financial performance.

Prospective purchasers are encouraged to carefully consider this opportunity which is already positioned for further great success.


Asking Price Range:  $5.0M - $10.0M
Gross Revenues:   $721,277
Cash Flow:   $134,121
Cash Flow Type:  EBITDA
Seller Financing:  Not Disclosed

About The Business

Year Established:  1998
Number of Employees:  100 - 200
Relocatable:  Not Disclosed
Franchise:  Not Disclosed
Current Real Estate:  Owned

About The Sale

Management Training and Support:  Sale includes 30 days of support and training, owner willing to negotiate extended support and training if necessary
Reason For Selling:  Retirement

Print Listing Id: 700360859
Can't Find Your Dream Business? Get Free Franchise Information on all the top franchises, Post a Free Wanted Ad on our Message Boards, Get New Listings sent to you, or try our Advanced Search.

Don't forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and get free tips on how to buy or sell a business from the leading industry experts!

Advertise Your Business For Sale   Free Listing!

Related Searches: Advertising and Marketing  >  Architecture and Interior Design  >  Commercial Cleaning  >  Construction  >  Equipment Rental and Leasing  >  Financial  >  Graphic Design  >  House and Garden Maintenance  >  Laundry  >  Locksmiths  >  Pet Care  >  Postal and Messenger Services  >  Printing Service  >  Security and Protection Services  >  Staffing  >  Towing  >  Transportation - Airplane, Taxi, and Limousine  >  Waste Services  >  Other Services  > 

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales

Also See: Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Resales > Business Brokers > Commercial Property For Sale > Commercial Property For Lease

Click here to post a free "business wanted" message to the Message Boards.

Click here to get new business for sale listings emailed to you automatically.

Contact the Seller
* All fields are required
Re: GlobalBX ID: 700360859
Your Role
Buyer Type
Experience Level

Yes! I want my FREE e-book and newsletter.
Do Not Send Spam
GlobalBX does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email or "spam". If you are not a potential buyer of this business, do not use this form.