Well Established Insulation Company For Sale

www.GlobalBX.com

Listing ID: 700358897

Listing Title: Well Established Insulation Company For Sale

Quick Link: http://www.globalbx.com/listing.asp?bId=358897

Industry: Business Services

Industry Segment: Construction

Country: United States

State / Province: Arizona

Area

City:

Asking Price Range: < $250K

Gross Revenues: $191,819

Cash Flow: $109,600

Cash Flow Type: Sellers Discretionary Cash

Year Established: 2020

Number of Employees: 1 - 3

Business Description:
Insulation Company Longevity is the key here - 21 years in Business, owned by the same owner. At this time the main focus is on insulation and installation upgrades including Radiant Barrier, which produces about 90% of the Company's Revenue. Air Sealing, Duct Sealing and Soundproofing make up the remaining 10% of Revenue. Fast response time, being on-time and great customer service sets this Business apart from the competition. Extremely nimble and the company does the work they say they are going to do. NO Surprises is the reputation in marketplace. Continue Home Show/Trade Show Presence as well as develop a more targeted approach to marketing current HVAC Contractors and Commercial Clients.



« Close this window »