Franchise Resales For Sale
We have over 6,255 Franchise Resales for sale.
If you are thinking of purchasing a franchise, you can buy an existing franchise for sale or a new franchise opportunity.
These existing or established franchises for sale are known as franchise resale opportunities.
Purchasing a franchise resale has a number of benefits:
Whether you are looking to buy a franchise resale or start a new franchise opportunity, we can help you find a franchise that's right for you.
To view our franchise resales including franchise for sale by owner listings, select a state or province or use the search feature below. You can also check out our comprehensive directory of Franchises and Franchise Opportunities.
- The franchise resale is already in operation.
- Buying an existing franchise can save time and money.
- There are established franchise revenues and cash flows.
- There is less risk involved with the same name recognition and brand awareness.
- There is a possibility of buying an undervalued franchise resale if the existing franchise owner is eager to sell.
- Buyer financing may be available from the seller for resale franchises.
Click Here if you are a franchisor interested in advertising your franchise opportunity in our popular Franchise Directory and throughout our entire site!
If you are a franchise owner and you would like to sell your franchise resale, check out our
Sell A Franchise section for a FREE listing today!
FRANCHISES RESALES FOR SALE
Search established franchise opportunities by location.
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own franchise business?
Do you need a franchise loan? Compare rates today by submitting a franchise loan request to over 300 lenders.
Get Financing For Your Franchise
FRANCHISE RESALE FOR SALE SEARCH
Pros and Cons of Franchise Businesses
Get financing for your franchise today!
For the individual owner, there are definite advantages to franchising, some of which are outlined in the list below.
- Well-known trademark, either regionally or nationally, and its cumulative goodwill - saving the business owner the cost of creating and advertising a name that customers already recognize.
- Established business framework - minimizing the startup problems and guesswork involved in starting a new business.
- Well-tested sources of supply and service - saving time and trouble in finding suppliers of needed products and ... Read More
Franchise Legal Considerations
One of the most important events in franchising is the introduction of the Franchise Rule on October 21, 1979 by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The FTC Franchise Rule requires all franchisors operating anywhere in the U.S. to make full disclosure of the information that a prospective franchisee needs in order to make a rational decision about whether or not to invest.
In effect, the rule obliges franchisors to meet certain FTC standards, such as ensuring that a reasonable basis for any claims exists, that the disclosure has been prepared in accordance with accepted accounting principles, and that there is evidence to support the financial claims, and that the franchisee, among others, can see ... Read More
A Checklist of Questions to Answer Before You Buy A Franchise
Franchise businesses such as Wendy's, McDonald's and Jack-In-The-Box are booming. The people setting up franchise ideas and businesses know a good thing, and are really promoting this idea. Franchises for just about every conceivable kind of business are being sold in ever increasing numbers.
Some franchises are very good. They treat both the franchisor and the franchisee very well. Others are very one-sided. Still others are almost total rip-offs that trap one into paying ten to fifty times the actual value of the business idea, equipment, or what ever it is they are trying to get you to buy ... Read More