Cruise One #1 Ranked Cruise-Only Travel Agency Franchise
Entrepreneur Magazine's 23rd Annual Franchise 500.
Over 400 Franchises Nationwide
Franchises available coast-to-coast!
Founded in 1992 Cruiseone is the largest franchiser of independent cruise agents in North America. CruiseOne agents are eligible for some of the highest cruise line commissions in the industry.
Be Part of An $11 Billion Dollar Industry for Less Than $10,000!
Discover the CruiseOne Difference
Marketing Tools Galore!
- Total Turn-Key Agency System
- Work From Home or Office
- Flexible Hours - Full or Part Time
- High Commissions - No Limit on Earnings
- Personalized Web Site - Exclusive Web Leads
- Exclusive Strategic Partnerships
- Free & Reduced-Rate Cruises Available
- Great Potential Tax Benefits
- Complete Training at Headquarters Included -
No Previous Travel Industry Experience Required
What cruise industry leaders are saying about CruiseOne...
R.D., President -- Carnival Cruise Lines
- National Cooperative Newspaper Advertising Program
- Personalized Magazines
- Custom Newsletters and Direct Mail Pieces
- Personal Web Site with 360o Ship Tours
- Exclusive Fulfillment Program for Specialty Groups
- Toll-Free Help Desk
- National Toll-Free Lead Line
- Exclusive SailMail E-Commerce Program
- Cruise Specials Search Engine
- TV Commercials
- Local and Regional Promotions
- Regional Training and Seminars at Sea
- Annual National Conference
"Clearly the reason your franchises do well is because of the terrific sales training they receive from your home office, including specific ship inspections, on-site fam trips, and assistance with all aspects related to cruising. Since we began dealing with your company we have seen great increases in production. We will do all possible to help get your new members up to speed on the 'Fun Ships' of Carnival Cruise Lines."
M.A., Vice President of Sales -- Royal Caribbean International
"Royal Caribbean looks for travel partners, like CruiseOne, that share our commitment to excellence. Their intensive training and support programs, integrity, and overall professionalism establish their organization as an industry leader. I have enjoyed working with them in the past and I look forward to many years of a continued productive relationship."