Don't Change Your Job…Change Your Life
Learning Express, the nation's largest franchisor of specialty toy stores has been delighting adults and children alike for over two decades with its unique toy selection and over the top customer service. Originally founded to benefit a pre-school in Massachusetts, Learning Express now has more than 130 independently owned and operated locations nationwide.
Described as an entrepreneurial franchise, each Learning Express store captures the personality, imagination and enthusiasm of its individual owner. New store designs are beautiful and consumer focused; featuring hardwood floors, colorful wall treatments and innovative lighting plus a great merchandising plan. Each Learning Express Store helps to cement our footprint in the marketplace as the leading franchisor of specialty toy stores. To find out more about how you can become the owner of your own Learning Express toy store, just fill out the short form below and we will contact you right away!
The idea behind Learning Express has always been that learning should be fun, playthings should encourage creativity and intellectual growth, and the store should provide a fun and friendly shopping environment with expert sales staff. Unlike many large toy retailers who tend to focus on mainstream, TV advertised toys that may be in one season and out the next, the toy selection at Learning Express is unique and carefully selected from manufacturers around the world.
Learning Express consumer advantages include: a Birthday gift registry, complimentary gift-wrapping and personalization, civic fundraising, VIP programs and ExpressCodesTM- an exclusive program that offers a simple solution to finding appropriate toys that best fit the developmental needs of children.
Learning Express, winner of the 2006 Top Franchise Award by Franchise Business Review, is headquartered in Devens, Massachusetts. Our proven concept and outstanding reputation include a knowledgeable team committed to your success. All Learning Express franchises are supported by:
- Site selection, lease negotiations and store design assistance
- In-house advertising and marketing departments that provide full color ads, catalogs, email campaigns, signage and more to support your grand opening and your continued success year after year
- Corporate buying department that continually reviews new products and trends, negotiates terms with vendors and a formulates a Suggested Store Inventory Mix (S.S.I.M.)
- Intensive six week training program-two in the classroom and 4 on-site at your store location
- Grand opening support-a dedicated regional support person will be with you in your store to help you get your store off to a successful start
- Ongoing support from the corporate office and regional managers including educational and informational materials on policies and procedures
- A dynamic Intranet site where owners can validate product sell-through or look for marketing, event ideas and more