Way back in our earliest days, when founder and pizza retailing giant André Jehan (whose modesty compelled him to name his corporation André Grandé and his email address 'schmizzagod@-----.com'), first got serious about Schmizza, he dreamt up and trademarked the "one planet, one people, one pizza®" slogan. Because even then, he said, "world domination was the goal". And now you can participate. Instead of simply standing by as an observer, or happily engaging André and the other Schmizza franchise owners as a Pizza Schmizza consumer, you can invest and own your very own Pizza Schmizza, anywhere! Opportunities are available literally virtually planet-wide. Sadly, there are a few places where you can't open your own Schmizza, but they are few and far between. And there are no restrictions on developing other planets and moons, if you're ready to move on from Planet Earth.
Schmizza Pub & Grub:
In addition to the traditional Pizza Schmizza restaurant, we also build places called Schmizza Pub & Grub. This is a happening place, with a pizza by the slice bar, the other kind of bar, and plenty of seating for enjoying our terrific pizzas, pastas, schwings, salads, and schmore! Your Schmizza Pub & Grub can accommodate from 45 and up. There really is no upper seating limit. We recommend locating in or near college and university housing, in relatively high traffic areas, but maybe within walking distance of dorms and the like. As a result, the investment required varies widely - based upon the footprint and dining room size and design elements. Did we mention these are happy, edgy, irreverent dining establishments? Our quest to create these environments means no two Schmizza's look alike. They share the same "feel", and mostly the same food and drink, but that's where the similarity ends.
Why Choose Pizza Schmizza?
It hits you the moment you see it. This is not just another pizza place. There's a vibe, an ambience, a feeling that you can't quite put your finger on. A happy place - serious about the food and drink it offers. Serious about the customer enjoying a memorable experience. Serious, happy, and edgy. Irreverent. With a name like Pizza Schmizza, the irreverence is palpable. Try the Alligator Pizza, the Schpaghetti & Meatball Pizza or the Frikin' Chicken Pasta. Or any of our numerous eclectic schpecials. There are many reasons why kids of all ages demand Schmizza, why so-called adults - those "in-the-know-" know better than to settle for any old pizza. So, now that you know, even if we won't go into more details ([in] security, you know!!), please scheck us out, Yelp, Google, Foursquare Schmoursquare, do something - schocial or anti-schocial. Just get it over with, and you'll soon discover why Schmoregonians, for nearly 20 memorable years, have schwarmed to Schmizza when they want great pizza and great times. And now, for the first time ever, Schmizza is ready to grow almost anywhere in its quest to occupy (oops - maybe not the best choice of phrasing) the planet.
Is Schmizza Right For Me?
Ask yourself the following questions to help determine if a Schmizza franchise is right for you. You should be able to answer "Yes" to most, if not all, of these questions.
- Can you follow someone else's rules, even when you think you have a better way?
- Are you prepared to accept coaching and advice on how to run your business from a franchisor's field and headquarters' staff?
- If the franchisor turns down your great idea for changing the system, can you live with that?
- Can you trust (with honest skepticism) that a franchisor is working for the benefit of the entire system-even when their decisions do not necessarily go your way?
- Are you willing to share financial information and required reports each week?
- Are you willing, able and anxious to learn new skills? Can you set aside old habits and beliefs to follow a franchise system?
- Do you have the personal drive to be a great operator?
- Are you willing to work whatever hours it takes to make your business a success?