Systems & Support
The operational systems and support you will receive from U.S. Lawns
is extensive and provides you with a competitive edge in your market. You won't have to hire an in-house team or consultants to advise you. You will have access to a staff of experts in all areas of the commercial landscape maintenance industry and receive onsite one-on-one mentoring. Our comprehensive systems and training programs are second-to-none, encompassing all aspects of the business:
- Financial Management
- Marketing & Customer Acquisition
- Bidding & Estimating
- Routing & Scheduling
- Office Procedures & Human Resources
- Corporate Purchasing Power for Equipment & Supplies
Look around and we are sure that you will agree with us that owning a U.S. Lawns
franchise is truly a low cost opportunity that delivers recurring income to you, while providing the systems to quickly build a sustainable business.
A Clear-Cut Path to a Rewarding Future with Financial Freedom!
There is no better time than now to invest in you. Business ownership provides you with the opportunity to be your own boss, enjoy freedom with your schedule, and define your own level of success.
, the leader in the commercial landscape maintenance industry, has been making dreams come true since 1986. Over 200 franchisees have started right where you are now, some with a landscaping background, some without, but all of them with one thing in common: a business mind and the desire to succeed. Take advantage of a proven, nationwide brand with the knowledge and leverage to quickly build a sustainable business.
Get ready to take control of your life like never before as a U.S. Lawns
Why U.S. Lawns?
- Economic Stability- Grass is always growing and landscapes are ever changing. Commercial properties need professional business partners to maintain their landscapes year round. Our proven model allows your business to consistently grow, despite the ups and downs created by the economy.
- Business to Business- We only deal with commercial customers. We work with professional managers … not home owners. Annual contracts produce recurring income. You will be providing landscape management services to commercial office centers, apartment complexes, home owners associations, banks, municipalities and many other opportunities.
- Low Investment/Overhead- We set ourselves apart from many franchise systems by maintaining a low overhead structure. Avoid the expensive build outs that many concepts require. You acquire office space, and add labor and equipment as you grow your commercial clientele.
- No Prior Experience Necessary- You do not need green industry experience, only the drive to succeed. Our comprehensive training program and ongoing support provides you with the tools to get your business off the ground. Use your sales and management experience to build the business, while your crews service the properties.