|UNISHIPPERS FRANCHISE REVIEW
|Unishippers Franchise Opportunity
|<< Request More Information >>
Franchises > Unishippers Franchise Info
A Superb, Low Cost Business to Business Franchise Opportunity
"I came from the inside at Unishippers. I knew and understood the processes very well.
- Novel Simplicity – Because your future customers are already using shipping services, the savings and convenience that Unishippers delivers are easily understood and easy to sell. Our shipping providers – with names that customers know and trust – handle all the pickup and delivery, while you collect residuals on every shipment, and enjoy years of income from each sale.
- Ease of Operation – With no need to invest in expensive equipment or staff, and with the available option of operating out of a home office, start-up costs and overhead are relatively low. There are also considerable lifestyle advantages as most of your work takes place during normal business hours and there's no out-of-town travel.
- Sales & Marketing Expertise – As a sales-driven organization, we've invested in top-tier sales management talent and a proprietary sales process to equip you for success. Our marketing department provides franchisees with some of the most effective and efficient marketing tools in franchising, and are constantly refining and expanding our library of materials.
- Superior Training and Support – Our intensive sales training is a "hands-on" process, taught in such realistic learning environments as live telephone labs, computer workshops, virtual classes, and your own office. Every owner in our organization has an assigned "FRS" (franchise relations and support) consultant to provide one-on-one attention to any and all concerns.
- Headache-Free Technology – We've committed more dollars and resources to technology and development than anyone else in our business category. Our in-house technology team is focused on providing you with cutting-edge, yet user-friendly online applications and software programs. All of our tools are web-based, eliminating the need for IT expertise at the franchise level.
But as an owner, it's now very gratifying for me to see just how well they work."
~ Ron Kornafel, Owner,
Philadelphia, PA; New Jersey and Cherry Hill, NJ franchises
"The Unishippers organization is very collaborative. The corporate executives not only ask for our opinion, but actually act on our input. That's one of the things that really impressed me."
~ Terrell Barkett, Owner,
Springfield, MO franchise
"I believe in Unishippers so much that I don't feel I really have to sell it.
- Reasonable hours and attractive lifestyle. Unlike retail franchises, most of your work takes place during the normal business day, allowing you to actually enjoy your success and time away from the business. Plus, your customer base is contained in a small area, eliminating the need for out-of-town travel.
- Shipping services are easily understood, and needed by most businesses. You simply have to sell them on the pricing and customer service advantages that only Unishippers can provide. And our well-known and respected carrier network, including UPS®, assures customers of reliable delivery.
- You earn residual on every shipment, so you can enjoy years of income from every single sale.
- Start-up costs are relatively low, and overhead costs are minimal, especially within the franchising world.
- Unrivaled training and support programs ensure that you are armed with the resources you need to build your business and start realizing your goals.
It's much more like I'm just sharing a secret with people that will help them with their business."
~ Mark Ware, Owner,
Birmingham, AL; Jackson, MS; Atlanta and Macon, GA franchises
Click on Request Information button above for FREE information on how to start a Unishippers franchise today!
Please Note: Unishippers opportunities for sale, and other franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and
franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering", "franchise offering", suggestion or
recommendation by GlobalBX. The franchises, businesses and
business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content. This advertisement depends entirely on the
truthfulness of the information provided by our advertisers which includes, but is not limited to, franchisers, franchises, franchise brokers, franchise consultants, business sellers and business brokers.
As always, GlobalBX recommends that you consult a lawyer, financial consultant, accountant or professional advisor before buying a franchise or business opportunity
or any type of business.
By submitting this form and requesting more information, you have agreed to all
terms and policies of GlobalBX and the business and franchise
offerings listed here. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.